Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pray for peace, people everywhere


A new year and I feel behind already. I have no real "plan" for the year...no resolutions....no outline. Geez. I really feel I need to spend some time writing and deciding what I want to do and be this year.

I know I need to carve out some self love time. I need to plan my meals. Plan some cultural time. Plan to read some really good books. I need to decide on an exercise regime.

I need to think about my guilt as being both mom and dad now that my ex has fallen out of the picture again. I know my lovely husband does his best but I do feel alot falls on me to make things happen. In looking over last years' planning calendar it looks as if Mal only spent 5 or 6 full weekends with her father ALL YEAR. There were long stretches where there was no contact. Perhaps nearly 3 months in total.

Wow.

Compassion work seems to be high on the to-do list.

Crap.

No comments: