Friday, July 17, 2009

MUSIK!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in the lovely city of Missoula, Montana and attending the International Choral Festival ...http://www.choralfestival.org/

I was asked to blog here about our adventures and I will...later..and complete the entries with some photos too....

But for now...impressions.

The mountains everywhere you look. The out of this world music I have heard the last two days. Choirs from S. Korea, Taiwan, Germany, Sweden, the Republic of Georgia...and US, of course. And we have been good, I might add. Tonight's program went extremely well...great audience!

The ice cream flavors at the Big Dipper Cafe.. so far I have tried Mexican Chocolate, Cardamon, El Salvador Coffee....wow!

All the wonderful people that are here and have been so wonderful to us. Sigh.

I like Missoula Montana.

Tomorrow - white water rafting on the Alberton Gorge on the Clark Fork River, west of Missoula. Check it out....

http://www.montanariverguides.com/

'Nite from the mountains!

No comments: