Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Friday Girls are down One

As many of you know, my Mum passed away on 11/22/09. I plan to sit and write alot about the last week of her life and more.

I am also starting a compilation of my mother's writings. I'm thinking of starting a blog of her writings. Many entries deal with life in WWII London, coming to the USA and life in the 50-90's here in Michigan. She is a really good writer and I think you all may enjoy her stuff.

It will also, as a friend has pointed out, help me work through my own grieving.

Stay tuned and thanks for all the support.

1 comment:

LustingWanderluster said...

I think your friend is right. It will help you through your grief. Based on what I heard at her memorial, your mother's writing is very good. I look forward to reading what you decide to share. She was a very interesting, sophisticated, lovely woman. And she passed all her wonderful qualities on to her daughter.