Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloooo?

Hi everybody.

Okay. Confession time. I started this blog in September of 2007. Been through a lot of life since then - haven't we all? This has been the place for me to pour over my feelings,  to keep a memory safe and to indulge in what I love to do - write.

Question. Is there anybody out there reading this? I guess it doesn't really matter to me as I plan to keep on...keeping on. However, a word here or there would be appreciated.

Feeling a bit isolated.

You?

If  you are reading this...take a moment and ramble around. Tell me what you were attracted to and what you thought was dumb, silly or cool. That way I will feel a bit more IN the world today.

Thanks!

P.S. This photo was taken at the Townsend Hotel as we enjoyed am anniversary tea to celebrate my folks and being married for 60 years. It was a good day.

No comments: