Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WOW!

Here's another amazing photo from the Jolli Lodge website. That's the Lake in all it's glory. It snowed rather heavily last night and I was out in it helping a friend get out of a drift she had driven/slid into. Although it was a pain in the ass to get her out it was lovely to be out in the snow. Really beautiful. I passsed on an email questionnaire to friends yesterday and it was really fun to read the responses. I wouldn't ordinarily send one of these things on but it was a cold day and I was in for the duration. It reminded me of those questionnaries we used to give to friends in boring clasees, remember? Or take out of a magazine and pass around to our friends, right? How fun.

David Cassidy was on Oprah yesterday. Did you see him? I was so excited!! I had a mad crush on him as a kid. He still looked great, sounded great and looked so much like his dad! Wow! He had alot to say and I wish Oprah could have given him more time. I'd like to see him on the Actors Studio with Mr. Lipton firing off questions to him.

David has lived a lot of wild times and has struggled with the good, the bad and the ugly and he sounded pretty level headed. I did see David in concert about ten years ago. His opening act was Danny Bonaduce - who promptly made a bee line to my friend to flirt with her. He was married at the time - so was my friend. I had an interesting conversation with David's bass player. Cool guy and great musician.

David was super good. Danny was funny but a bit sad. Is he still married, I wonder? (My friend is not.) After all the rehab tv crap I wonder how he is. Anyone know?

No comments: