Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PEEVES!!!

I was stood up - twice - on Sunday. First by a student and her mom and then by my ex-husband. Neither thought to pick up the phone - EASY ENUF!!! - and place a simple call to say...hey there I ain't coming. But no. It makes me feel as if they think their time is somehow more important than mine. And that, I guess, is my definition of arrogance.

Did I mention I hate arrogance?

But screw that. On to other things. Isn't this photo lovely? You really should visit http://jolli.wordpress.com/ every day just to see what beautiful images this guy catches. Really nice! It always makes me feel better just looking at his work. And the fact that he uses one of my favorite places in the world as his subject matter alot of the time....well you can't go wrong with Good Harbor Bay and Lake Michigan.

No comments: