Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhh...to be young...and poor!

I just came back from spending 2 and a 1/2 hours with my wonderful enrolled tax agent, Joe. With the exception of his smoky house and the bad news he often gives me, I enjoy seeing him once a year. That seems to be the only time we hang out. We catch up, listen to Rod Stewart and drink coffee as he plugs all my $$ info into his computer.

Seeing as both my husband and I are self-employed the news is rarely good.

I was just thinking about my "carefree days" and I realized that I have always had too little money ....sigh. It hasn't stopped me from having some amazing adventures. For that I am very grateful!!

This is back when I was trolling around San Francisco with my gal pal, Michele.

Sassy, ain't I?

Hope you are surviving tax season. Good luck and keep your chin up!

No comments: