Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Be careful what you wish for!

WOW! I just got word tonight that I have been cast as Momma Rose in Gypsy! I am very happy but I am also very ...um...quiet about it. I know what it will take to bring this character to life. Check out all the ladies who have played her...

"...Ethel Merman in the original 1959 Broadway production of Gypsy, Angela Lansbury in the Original London production, and Rosalind Russell in the Warner Bros 1962 film Gypsy; stage revivals have starred Tyne Daly, Bernadette Peters, Patti LuPone, Betty Buckley, Joyce DeWitt and Linda Balgord. A television movie starring Bette Midler premiered in 1993."

I think...at this moment in my life... I am ready to do it.

Here is where the show will be done. Ticket info is there as well....

Wow. This is gonna be a trip!

No comments: