Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DAY 2

Well, it is true what they say about caffeine withdrawl.... Yesterday was okay but today I feel kinda crappy. Headache, a little depressed, achy. Wow. Really? Makes me think I should do a little caffeine cleansing on a regular basis.

I really love coffee so saying goodbye may be a bit too extreme but pulling way back..? I'm thinking..maybe yes.

This do over, rev your system diet (HATE that word) is a system clearer, for sure. No wheat, no dairy, no soy, no sugar and no caffeine. Well geez, when you look at it that way it sure sucks!

For several years I have been reading books by Marilu Henner and thinking....oh I could never do that. But, when I stood back for a moment, that IS what I am doing. She is ten years older than me and have you seen this woman? Remember "Taxi"? Yup, that's her. She looks ten years younger than me.

Now I do want to add here also ...that I am just as vain as the next woman.  I am doing this because I hate how I feel and that is reflected in my face and body.

And now, in my 50s, I am starting to look beyond and watch all the older folk out there who can barely move around. Yikes. That did not happen overnight!!!

Side note - watched the last in the series "The Big C". A-MA-ZING. Do yourself a favor and see if you can buy or rent the series. One of the very best I have seen. I am a little biased because I lived through my mother's battle and death from breast cancer so it really hit home. However, today, can anyone say they have not been touched by this disease in one way or another?

Would have been better with a cup of coffee......grrrrrrr.

No comments: