Thursday, April 17, 2008

Opened and closed



This is a great action shot from "Blast from our Past!" We did 6 performances of it this past weekend. Even the staff got to do some "bits". This one has to do with fighting over who would be a better "Annie"!




The kids did really well and Mallie had a blast. Here she is with her gal pal, Summer.


Now I am in serious rehearsals for "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". We open on April 25th and things are shaping up. I think it's really going to be a show to be proud of.
The weather is shaping up and it's lovely here. My one year wedding anniversary is on Sunday and I was remembering the perfect weather we had that weekend, last year. Sigh. What a lovely time that was.
And - the best part is - I still adore my husband!

1 comment:

LustingWanderluster said...

Happy anniversary, Rose and Stephan. Sorry I had to miss the performance but I plan on being there to see you shine in the next production! Can't wait!