Sunday, April 20, 2008

What we were doing ONE YEAR AGO today!






Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (this is so bad, it's good) a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.








The Dalai Lama is in town this weekend. I have been rehearsing, singing at a funeral for a 97 year old woman and teaching. So much is going on!






This weekend we also celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. We managed to go out for the evening and expanded to include some friends of ours. First, we headed over to Lisa and Stuart's for a glass (or three) of wine. What a lovely evening to sit on the porch and shoot the breeze, sorta speak. Then off for a nice dinner and that was also punctuated by friends. Karen and Richard literally walked by the restaurant and saw us in the window. We had a chance to sit with them for a while too. Nice to be with friends who are in love with their spouses/sig. others. Makes one think that this old work horse of an institution may yet be viable!






Add in a full moon and ........








"...Forum" opening night looms on the horizon and I really want to be good in the show. I'm working against myself - my inner tapes really - because I know I am riding myself too hard. Now I need to take all I can do and go back to the idea that I am doing this because IT'S FUN!!!










Yeah, that's it!








Happy Anniversary to us, my darling Stephen. Here's to many more!!!!






No comments: