Friday, January 18, 2008

http://jolli.wordpress.com/

The title of this posting is a wonderful website that I visit most days. It's done by a guy whose family owns the Jolli Lodge on Good Harbor Bay - one of my most favorite places on earth! If you want to see some really lovely wintry photos I would highly suggest checking out the site.

Yup, it's Winter again here. We are walking into the annual January deep freeze.

Below is a photo of two gal pals - long term gal pals. Kathy is on the left and Michele is on the right. Kathy I have sung with for 20 years and she is a blast and one of the few who can sing Led Zeppelin tunes at the drop pf a hat.


Michele is my best friend and was my Maid of Honor at my wedding. We met when we were 15 /16 years old while doing our high school musical, Oklahoma!. We've been friends ever since. Although we have spent very little time in the same state/country, we have a friendship that has always been one you could pick up at any time. She is one of my 3a.m. friends - the ones you call when you are freaked out/mad/sad/lonely at 3a.m.

Both these ladies represent moments in my life and mean different things to me. I am so happy they were with me to share my special day and both are dear, smart women. Thanks guys!!

No comments: