Monday, January 7, 2008

Spending time with friends


This is Karen and I think she may have had a couple o' beers at this event. She looks rather relaxed, doesn't she? She introduced me to feather bowling. If you don't know what it is you need to find out because there are not many feather bowling lanes around anymore. It's a Belgium thing.


Anyway, my point today is that during the holidays we take the time, often, to get together for coffee with friends. Maybe it's the sentimentality of the season but we do it. And I love that. Karen and I had a lovely breakfast not too long ago and I really enjoyed myself. Sigh.
Mental note.....take more time in 2008 to smell the roses. Or the Karens! ;)

2 comments:

LustingWanderluster said...

Feather bowling and a little alcohol go hand-in-hand!

Rosie the Riveted said...

YESSIREE!! What's the Feb. date?