Sunday, January 13, 2008

I got the BUG

The Travel Bug. It has been an embarrassingly long time since I was out of this great country of ours. This is a shot of me in Rome - outside the Colosseum no less. (No, I did not carve my name into the wall! But yes, that is my name and date. A whole other story............)
Geez! I have been all over the USA but not outside the country since....gulp....1997. Really! Really? Before then I was all over the place. Money is a factor, for sure. But wow! For someone with this strong of an addiction?
It ain't right!

2 comments:

LustingWanderluster said...

Sounds like you need a 'get out of the country' jar. At the end of the day, drop all your spare change and little bills in and it will add up quickly. The 'little stuff' will go without being noticed. By the way, I still have your xmas present! We have to get together soon.

Rosie the Riveted said...

Great idea! And yes, we need to plan a "hang time"!