Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not so exciting


This image is from the Jolli Lodge page - a motel on the banks of Lake Michigan and a great bunch of photos at the website.

I am looking over others websites and I see they are much more information-packed than mine.

In my blog world it's just me, myself and I rambling on about whatever comes into my head. Nothing too exciting here.

I do love reading other blogs though. It's like coming across a diary lying open.... you know you shouldn't read it but it's right there with the pages fluttering at you..."look inside..."

Anyone come across anything really smashing lately?

We auditioned for "Seussical" two days ago and call backs start tomorrow night. Then we jump in with both feet and another show season starts. Should be alot of fun although it is very difficult to cut kids from our lists. We had a very healthy 170+ show up and we only are casting about 120-130. Conflicts, ability, attitude...all attribute to the casting. Sigh.

And away we go!

No comments: