Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My kid

Here is a shot of Mal (far left) and her BF on the water between the USA and Canada. She had a super time at the International River Crossing. I am so glad she has continued with Girl Scouts. I know I had a lot of great experiences while in GS, way back in the day. It really is a super program for young girls.

I am returning to the land of the living...finally! After visiting the doctor three times in 10 days, a chest x-ray and a breathing treatment, I think the drugs are finally kicking in and pulling me back to the wellness shore! My mornings have gotten better although I usually cough like a 2 pack a day smoker, come afternoon. I feel like the nasty cartoon from the Musinex commercial is living in my lungs! PACK YER BAGS, BUD!

I'm hoping to sail through the Fall/Winter, now healthy. SAIL!!!

How are you feeling this season?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mal's so cute and looks so happy! I never took part in GS. Maybe I should have; maybe that would have motivated me to get my girls involved. I always thought the girls didn't get to do the cool stuff like the boys in boy scouts. I didn't want to sell cookies, I wanted to spend the night on a submarine!

Stacie said...

I started a new work out routine, and I'm very sore but I feel good! :) I'm glad you're feeling better.

Your little one is a doll. I loved GS when I was a kid!

~Stacie