Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Addictions......

I never thought I'd be so addicted to anything, other than email, on the computer. Since I got on Facebook, and all my college friends got involved, it has really become a pull for me. What a wonderful way to check in with people. Of course it does tend to short-hand our lives a bit but we are already living in an extremely fast paced world so I guess I am bowing to it.

Isn't it amazing to think how far our communications have come - even since those college days? Wow!

And, because I am a "mediator" isn't it scary to think how fast we move, on a daily basis...?

Hmmmm. I think it's mostly good....and occasionally bad.

But that is my nature to see both sides.....! Just call me Tevye! (Fiddler on the Roof reference...)

I'm off to make some dinner...in case you were wondering!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I can't believe I didn't have a cell phone until I was a junior in college. Now, I was a late adapter of the technology, but still. It's permanently attached to my head now.

And Facebook is a HUGE addiction for me!