Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks


Ya know, this Thanksgiving deal... Hmm. Thinking over what I am thankful for. A few years back I wrote letters to some of the people who have really been a blessing in my life. Most were never acknowledged - that wasn't my point - but one of the letters helped solidify a relationship I have had now for years. She finally knows her impact on my life. It changed and charged our friendship and I am grateful for that.

I have written, recently, of my deep , deep unhappiness with another friend. Within 2 days of that encounter of the email kind I lost my voice. I'm still pondering what that means, metaphysically. Any ideas?

For those of you who have reached out to me I say a heartfelt thank you. We haven't talked because of me feeling so low and, obviously, because my voice had flown the coop.

I am thankful to live in a community of gifted, loving and supportive people. Thank you!

And what do you think of my "bird girl"?

1 comment:

LustingWanderluster said...

She's a cutie! Sorry we had to miss her performance. Looks like it was colorful.
Sorry to hear that you lost your voice. Didn't that happen just after a run last year?