Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Smart Ass




This is a shot of me from some time back. (My Roger Daltry look!) My best friend, Michele, was living in Berkley, CA. at the time and I visited her. It was my first trip to California and we had a super fun time. It was important for me to do some dumb things like get a shot of the Rice O Roni sign......The San Francisco treat! Remember the commercial?
We really ran around San Francisco and did it all. What a blast. Now, some 20 years later, my friend Michele is back in SF and I hope to visit again. Funny how life comes full circle every now and then!

1 comment:

LustingWanderluster said...

Okay, I just have to know. What does the title 'Smart Ass' fit here?? I'm figuring that I'm missing an inside joke. Am I right? Ah! Now you have to tell all of us the joke!