Friday, November 16, 2007

Unlikely Pals


The theatre group I work with is a mixture of so many different people from all over. I can't even say a love of theatre is a bonding element because some of our kids are so little they barely know what's happening! Our current cast is made of of 6 to 60 year olds!
Working on a common goal seems to be the deal. Presenting a show brings so many different talents together. Some I have never really appreciated until I got involved. I have usually been the person on stage and so have never really looked at what the costumer does or what the producer has to do or how crazy it is to run a sound board until the last 4 years. Now I get it!! Wow! I now realize how relatively easy it is to "just" get up on stage and do the gig. We have a super bunch of folks who work on our shows and many do it on a volunteer basis. That is so cool!
So THANK YOU Tech Folk. You ROCK!!

No comments: