Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Currently on my desktop


Isn't this a breathtaking photo? I lifted it from another blog from a place called the Jolli Lodge. This place is located on Good Harbor Bay approx. 6 miles from Leland, MI. This is just down the beach from where I vacationed as a child. I love this beach and have posted about it many times. I love this shot! Thanks for having such a lovely site to go to and dream abit!
This is a live camera set up looked out over the Falling Waters Lodge in the heart of Leland. You can actually move the camera and check out what's doing in Leland. Way fun.
Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely! (Thanks DD for the heads up!!)

2 comments:

detroit dog said...

Beautiful! My favorite beach is Oval Beach on Lake Michigan. Fortunately, there's never been more than 2 or 3 other people when I've been there.

Re the holidays: a cousin has given me the "Indian" name of Lost-Mind-in-Panic. That should tell you how things are going!

detroit dog said...

Hi Rosie. I think you'd better double check that covetv link; I think it's not the link you wanted. (It links to some photographer with a few risque pix.)