Monday, December 10, 2007

I've been MEMED!!!

Okay...sometimes I am a little behind things. I JUST read a friend's entry (from the end of November!) on her blog about 8 Weird Things About her..... and had the idea passed on to me me....

Let's see....

EIGHT WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME.......

1. I have a fear of toilet lids being left up. It just seems like everything will fall in there, ya know?
2. I love to go to the movies by myself and come out feeling like I "look" like the lead actor because I have walked in their shoes for 84 minutes or whatever.
3. I hate when people call people who play the flute a "flautist". No idea if it is correct or not.
4. I hate loud people who are rude to wait staff. Maybe that's not really weird but it pisses me off and makes me want to slide under the table.
5. I am a lotion addict and can't stand it if my feet or hands get dried out. UG!
6. I don't like spending time on my hair but I do like to play in the makeup if I am going somewhere spiffy.
7. I can't stand horror films about gore, murder or zombies but I love to read Stephen King and Dean Koontz novels. When I say read I mean sit in a chair for four hours and devour the book. I just read CELL by Mr. King and it was SO creepy!!!!!
8. I often have the urge to speak with an accent when alone in store or restaurant.

Okay.... Now if you have read this then you have been memed!

1 comment:

detroit dog said...

Flautist is from the Italian word Flautista; flauta. Using it might be akin to sticking out your pinky while holding your teacup!