Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Me ....in snow!

Here I am in the frozen north - loving it! This was taken a few years back - self portrait obviously - and before I decided to let Mother Nature color my hair.


There are alot of people who complain about our weather. I have to say I find it very comforting to have distinct seasons. Christmas always feels a abit off when it's not "white". I know that I could change and celebrate on a lovely, hot, deserted beachfront...large drink in the hand...but it would not touch all the memories and depth of feeling one accesses at the holidays.


I'll stick to snow.
Luckily I married a north woods kind of guy who loves it too. Anything gets boring after awhile but so far, it sure is beautiful out there!

1 comment:

LustingWanderluster said...

I was always under the impression that Mallory looked like her dad until I saw this picture of you. Wow! The resemblance! Two beautiful women.