Friday, October 5, 2007

First Day Out

Wow. I have (finally joined the BLOGGER GENERATION..... GenB.. There, I have coined a new term.I have wanted to be able to "publish" my memoirs in this form for some time now. I will warn you.... there may very well be X rated content here although it will be offered in an artful way... Some of you out there really let it all hang out - sorta speak - doncha? Whoa. In my span of time living on the planet I have gone with the flow on numerous occasions and, so it stands to reason, that I would have a few good stories to tell.

Let's see.... I have travelled alot by some peoples' standards and not at all by others. I have travelled alot alone. One is always able to jump into a situation if there is no one with you that needs to be cajoled. This has let me to amazing experiences.... A few that will appear here...

Communing with ghosts inside "Il Colosseo" at night.
Visiting a well know BDSM club in NYC.
Partying with a middle aged hippie in the now closed down Christiana district in Copenhaven.
Finding the best Okonomiyaki shop in Kyoto after a late night bar hopping session.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Okonomiyaki_2.jpg

Okay, that's travel stuff..

I am kinda new to all the cool linkage stuff so I need to get a bit more educated. I am not that far from the pen and paper days so bear with me.

So.. I am a child of the 60's, a freespirit coming to age in the 80's and a parent in a new century. Whoa. Can you relate? No? Well read on McDuff!

No comments: