Monday, October 8, 2007






My life as a raconteur... HA! I guess if you "live" enough you end up with some great party fodder. I guess my personal motto would be:


"He/She that has the best stories wins...a seat at the grown up's table."


Wherever that table happens to be... Nirvana, Valhalla, Hell, Michigan or somewhere in the ether.



Have you ever seen " What Dreams May Come"? Excellent movie with Robin Williams! It really sums up my personal thoughts on what happens at the end. Check it out and have a box (make that two boxes) of kleenex at the ready.


Some of you may recognize the famous Irish flute player, Sir James Gallway, in the above shot. (James was knighted in 2001). He is a great guy and, of course, a fabulous musician. He does like to tip one now and again and was in fine form that evening, as I recall.


I think I was too.


No comments: