Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


Hallo everyone! I love Fall. You? This season makes me think about my past and makes me feel I need to organize myself. One of those "time is of the essence" kind of feelings.
Summer you are living in the moment. Being in the sunshine on a beach - you are really there. Summer is kinda short around here so we tend to try to do alot and make the most of the warm days and nights. Spring is the proverbial awakening after the long sleep of winter. Spring is a feeling. Taking off your coat for the first time in months. Wearing short sleeves WAY before it's really warm enough to do so. Winter is the time to reconnect with friends and get close again. There always seems to be a bit more time to linger over coffee when it's Winter and there's more snow on the way. I do love Winter.
Fall...ahhh now there's a complicated season. A season of change, a season of death, a season to get ready. Hey, I'm only writing things from my viewpoint! That's how I see it anyway. It's a time to be a bit more introspective. Funny I chose to start a blog in Fall.
Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: