Friday, October 12, 2007


It's a cool Fall day here in the Midwest and I have to say I am loving it!! The color in the trees may be a bit disappointing but I always find Fall so invigorating. To me, it's the "let's get back to business" season. After all the laid back summer months it's that crisp air that speaks to me about new opportunities, a new school year and the upcoming holidays when we reconnect with family. It's sweater weather and I really love that! I am in the process of changing my body through diet and exercise so I have this image of the sweater as a cocoon. My body will be wrapped in long sleeves, scarves and coats for the next few months and, come Spring, I will reemerge as a butterfly. For now, I am happy to snuggle down into the covers in the morning to savor the last bit of body heat, enjoy the changing skies and figure out ways to prepare lowfat/no sugar comfort foods!

1 comment: