Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"What are you gonna dress as...?"


These are my loves last Halloween. My kid is counting the days - today it's 15 more days till Halloween!!
That was a big topic of discussion for most of the month of October when I was a kid. Remember? I dressed up as a witch, a gypsy, a monk and the Band Director on the S.S. Titanic, to name a few. What did you chose?
How do our costumes manifest our inner vision of ourselves? My kid has chosen a costume called "Countess of Darkness". Whoa. My honey loves trains and so he chooses to be a train engineer from year to year. I haven't dressed up much the past few seasons. Maybe it's time to pull something out.
What about a female Dalai Lama costume?

1 comment:

ANna said...

I am going to be a cowgirl~
My honey an Indian
Son~ Captain America
Daughter Princess Ariel

I really am not much for Halloween personally but now that I have these wee ones again we are back in it.

I think you should be on Steven's train...